EQ Works simply helps clients to untangle the digital landscape and to deliver outcomes through execution and strategy development. It has got its own media buying platform which is also branded and programmatic and has also mastered in several areas of digital marketing. It deals with a diverse form of tasks and not just confined to consumer engagement, customer management, search marketing, creative development and its content optimization and its testing, social media etc.
How to make a career
Effectiveness of SEO/SEM, managing everyday operations and related optimizations, the search marketing plans and execution, all will be monitored by the specialists of search marketing.
- Creating campaign- Individuals have to create campaigns which include campaign organization/planning, keyword research, competitive analysis, account set-up and copy writing.
- Prepare optimization and editing content that includes headlines, page titles, Meta tags, alt tags and SEO project description.
- Managing campaign and optimizing- To manage and look after SEM campaigns and to make sure that they are growing and optimizing day-by-day.
- Paying social media- In order to boost up promotions, social media sites are hired.
- Check up ranking and analyze to improve client sites and provide recommendations.
- Reporting- One has to be good enough in client reporting by the regular use of analytics, reporting, trend tools, webmaster tools and much more.
- Analyzing performance- Account managers help in achieving great success by measuring and analyzing campaign outcome. Candidate must be adequate enough to deal with huge data sets, make recommendations that will be good enough to improve campaigns which are based on available data.
- Industry research- Identify new chances, look after search marketing trends, good techniques and practices to make sure correct investment and growth is being maintained.
- Distribute, compile, and monthly review performance for the clients.
- Reports to be submitted internally to the team and to the clients externally on the basis of performance, campaign challenges, results, along with various new ideas.
Experience and desired skills
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree of 4- years in any the required fields such as marketing, business, advertising, analytics or any related field
- Certification of Ad Words is preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills, both in verbal and written.
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.